We offer three free charity sails a year as a give-back to our local, national, and world communities. In past years, charity sails have been offered to:
- Hudson Harbor Preservation Association
- Intrepid Air and Sea Museum
- Riverside Park Fund
- NYC Department of Parks and Recreation
- NY Mercantile Exchange Children’s Fund
- Carnegie Foundation
- Race For The Cure
- 9/11 Families
.The free charters are used for raffles, silent auctions, high-roller contributor sails, incentive awards, a thank you, staff rewards and bereavements.
To nominate your charity, send us an e-mail containing the charity’s website, reasons why the charity should be selected and how the charity sail will be used.
The three charity sails for 2004 are:
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Wednesday’s Child
- Make-A-Wish Foundation