- A 50% deposit confirms your date and time.
- Rates include service charge and sales tax. Parking fees are extra..
- Optional costs are premium wines, liquors and champagnes for the open bar and re-positioning fees (if any).
- We will begin sailing in April and sail through November. The boat is heated and the cockpit can be enclosed for your comfort.
- Dress as casual or formal as you like but LIGHT-SOFT- SOLED SHOES OR BARE FEET ARE REQUIRED ON BOARD. Bring a windbreaker or sweater for night sails.
- Generally, we can sail past the skyline to the Statue and return or above the George Washington Bridge to the Palisades and return in three hours. In two hours we can sail to lower Manhattan or toward the George.
- BYO or Bring Your Own means you pack as you would for a picnic. You’re responsible for ice, utensils, and plates. You may use our cooler and wine buckets.
- If you are uncomfortable with the weather:
you may postpone to a mutually agreeable rain date – we want you to have a happy and comfortable sail. We’re not going to torture you.